NAME OF THE COURSE
|Intake strength||Admitted strength|
|DME||60+ 6 EWS||58||60||49||47||37|
|DECE||60+ 6 EWS||42||43||42||55||58|
|DCME||60+ 6 EWS||12||22||30||59||67|
|DCE||60+ 6 EWS||38||47||35||61||23|
Procedure for Admission into the Diploma Courses
- Selection of candidates is governed by the rules and regulations laid down in this regard from time to time.
- Candidates who wish to seek admission in any of the Diploma Courses will have to appear for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test(POLYCET) conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training(SBTET), Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada.
- Only the candidates satisfying the following requirements will be eligible to appear for the POLYCET .
- The candidates seeking admission should have appeared for S.S.C. examination conducted by the Board of Secondary School Education, Andhra Pradesh or equivalent examination thereto, at the time of applying for POLYCET. In case of candidates whose results of their Qualifying Examination is pending, their selection shall be subject to production of proof of their passing in the qualifying examination in one attempt or compartmentally at the time of admission.
- Admissions are made based on the merit obtained in the POLYCET and the reservation rules stipulated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
- For admission into the following Diploma Courses for which entry qualification i s10+2, candidates need not appear for POLYCET. A separate notification will be issued for admission.