ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE
Anti Ragging Committee
To address and curb the menace of ragging GPT, Pillaripattu has constituted the anti-ragging committee.
Objectives of the Committee
The committee is tasked with the responsibility of furthering the ideals of the AICTE Regulation and any other laws put in place with regards to the menace of ragging by the Governments of India and or the State of Andhra Pradesh
Functions of the Committee
- To Prevent, Prohibit, and Redress any and all forms and instances of Ragging in the College.
- To educate the students on the meaning of ragging and what constitutes it.
- To educate the students on the ill-effects of ragging and the consequences, including legal consequences of indulging in ragging.
- To conduct awareness programmes on the menace of ragging, its impact, consequences and redressal mechanism available.
- To enquire into any instances of ragging that have been reported, and if necessary, take all appropriate action against the students found to have indulged in ragging.
- Assist the Principal and other authorities of GPT, Pillaripattu if necessary, in notifying the appropriate authorities in cases of ragging
|KISHORE KUMAR AC
|VELAYUDHA CHARI KM
|RAMAKRISHNA RAO G
|HANUMANTHA RAO R