SC/ST welfare and Grievance Committee
Objectives of the Committee
- To ensure there is no caste-based discrimination in the Institution
- To take up measures for achieving the objectives and targets laid down by the Government of India for the SC/ST/OBC students and employees.
- Guide the SC/ST/OBC students of the Institute, to optimally utilize the benefits of the schemes offered by the State Governments, Government of India (GOI) and UGC;
- Sensitize all the sectors of Teaching/non Teaching staff towards the Constitutional mandate, UGC Guidelines for the Cell and its functioning
- Function as a Grievance Redressal Cell for the grievances of SC/ST students and employees of the Institution and render them necessary help in solving their academic and administrative problems.
- To deal with the representations received from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates regarding their issues and other similar matters in the Institution.
- To collect reports and information regarding the GOI orders and the various aspects of education, training and employment of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates ,for evolving new policies or modifying existing policy by the commission.
- To maintain a register for grievances of SC/ST/OBC in the Institution for the members belonging to these communities.
|Dr HARISH GS
|HANUMANTHA RAO R
|REDDY ESWARAMMA K
|PRAVEEN NAIK M