GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
Student Grievance Redressal Committee
The objectives of SGRC are:
- To provide an opportunity for the students to freely express their grievance, with utmost anonymity.
- To set up a mechanism for speedy and expeditious resolution of the grievance.
- To provide an appropriate counseling to the students in the process of resolving the grievance.
- To promote cordial relationship amongst the students inter se.
- To review the complaints received by the SGRC.
- To follow the principles of natural justice in considering the grievances.
- To conduct the frequent mentor-mentee meeting to identify the problems of students and provide suitable solutions.
|KISHORE KUMAR AC