WOMEN PROTECTION COMMITTEE
Women Protection Cell:
To protect the women staff and students associated with the college from any sorts of injustice and sexual harassment of any nature directly or indirectly.
- To mould potential women force in the campus to achieve thriving mile stones of success.
- Empowering women to attain emotional, physical and mental freedom to withstand the changing phase of their life.
- To enhance the self-esteem and self-confidence of women students, faculty and staff in the college.
- To develop critical thinking ability of women students such that it enhances decision - making ability.
- To provide a platform for listening to complaints.
- To resolve issues pertaining to grievances filed by students and staff.
- To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the campus.
- To build personality along with academic development of students.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- To prevent sexual harassment to maximum extent.
- To raise awareness on women’s safety laws and on DISHA app
|JYOTHI LAKSHMI G